Your organization is unique with your mission, heart, story, and creativity.
Most grants are to help performing arts organizations institutionalize exploration, experimentation and/or innovation in addressing current and future challenges. This enables your:
- Theater (plays, musicals, opera, illusion, mime, classical Indian dance, kabuki, mummers’ plays, improvisational theatre, stand-up comedy, pantomime, anything!)
- Dance (choreographed, ballet, hip-hop, highland dance, hula, tribal, ethnic, and folk dance, amateur and professional)
- Music (recitals, concerts, concert halls, festivals, orchestras, symphonies, )
To succeed in providing quality community growth and cultural to your local area. Although some local areas are not always able to sustain that vision.
Performing arts grants help fill in this gap. Organizations with endowments and funding help to spread the mission of arts and culture. Most of these organizations are not local to you but can still provide your local organization the funding you need for your mission and organization.
We then work with you to help you clearly articulate and demonstrate the following:
- The artistic strength, vision, originality, and potential for impact of the grant.
- The professional capacity of your organization
- The feasibility and planning of the project
- The potential benefit of the support, especially the non-monetary aspects of the program
Additionally, we help write the followup report these NPO Partners require after the project has been completed.
Click here to learn more and get started.